Google Meet is an online video conferencing app available through Google and Google Suite. Google Meet is built into Gmail and Google Calendar making it a simple way to access others to collaborate. Google Meet can be accessed through the desktop on your home computer, through an app on your mobile device and through telephone access. Google Meet allows users to meet online with or without video to share information and collaborate on various projects. Google Meet is an Enterprise feature that is currently free for Teachers and their Students. Google is offering free access to Meet for schools and businesses through 30 September.
- Click on the meeting link and jump right in from their phone, tablet, or desktop.
- Record sessions for easy recall
- Collaborate on projects
- Share screens and information (so participants can see your screen)
- Webcam (can join with or without video)
- Chat feature
- Grid View available to see all participants while Meeting (see Link below)